This is a post sponsored by JCPenney and contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
Today’s post is all about gifts for the women in your life that can be found at JCPenney. But, don’t get me wrong, JCPenney has gifts for everyone! And they even organized them for you by recipient, price, and even theme. It literally doesn’t get any easier!
Plus, JCP offers a variety of price points. So whether you’re looking for fine diamond jewelry or a gift under $15 for a co-worker, they’ve got your covered! JCPenney even has gifts for your fur-babies! It’s one-stop shopping for everyone on your list.
Oh and JCP offers free shipping on orders over $25 and expedited shipping for those of us who procrastinate! Some locations even offer same-day pick-up!
Gifts for Her with JCPenney
I chose to focus on gift ideas for “her,” the women in your life. And if you like these ideas, you can also pass them on as suggestions for you! I would [or do already] love all of these items, so I am sure you will too!
These gifts range in price from about $8 – $525, with the majority under $50. I also included some less expensive similar options, as I always do. Look for “(less $ similar)” links to see some alternatives.
Gifts for Her with JCPenney
Shop the Gifts
- Plus Size Flannel Pajama Pants – Sizes 1X – 3X.
- Travel Mug – Cute!
- Opal Earrings – lab grown opals set in sterling silver.
- Crystal & Gold Hoop Earrings – (rose gold, less $ similar)
- Styling Iron – For both straightening and curling! I currently that an older version, which I can wave my hair with, but I really want this updated one with curved design to make curling much easier!
- Plus Size Leopard Pajamas – Sizes 1X – 3X. Can one have too much leopard print? I think not!
- Cozy Sock Set – pamper her feet!
- Faux Fur Throw – such a chic print!
- Velvet Plush Throw
- Stud Diamond Earrings – (smaller/less $, less $/cubic zirconia) No one would be disappointed with any of these!
- Wireless Headphones/Ear Buds
- Oil Diffuser – mercury glass. Give with a set of essential oils.
- Slip-on Slippers
- Keurig Coffee Maker – Make one cup or a carafe!
- S’Mores Maker – Everyone loves this! You can make s’mores anytime anywhere!
- Karaoke Mic – I want one! A bluetooth microphone which
- Bootie Slippers
- Snowflake Tree Topper
- Large 14k Gold Hoops (less $ similar, less $/plated) Whether you’re giving gold or gold-plated, hoop earrings are timeless.
- Plus Size Cozy Cardigan – Sizes 1X – 3X. Very soft, similar to much pricier blouclé knit cardis. Great value!
- LED Lit Magnifying Mirror – (less $ similar) If one of the women in your life, young or old, is lacking a nice lit magnifying mirror, she needs one!
- White Pre-Lit Christmas Tree
- Insulated Tumbler – Glitter! Enough said.
- Mirrored Jewelry Armoire – (less $ similar) – I have a similar armoire by the same brand, Hives &Honey. It is amazing! And they make really great quality pieces. If your giftee has a large jewelry collection, she will totally appreciate one of these!
You can find more gift guides here.
For more outfit inspiration check out my Pinterest boards and my Instagram! Oh and please “like” my blog on Facebook!
Disclosure: This is a post sponsored by JCPenney and also contains affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I will receive a small commission.
3 thoughts on “Gifts for Her with JCPenney”
Thank you for all your research, browsing,
You’re welcome! 🙂
Thank you for all your researching of coordinating colors, interesting styles, and outfit combinations. They have been inspiring and I look forward to them everyday.