Shop My Plus Size Favorites
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission.
My Amazon Beauty Favorites
- Glytone Lotion & Cream – Chemical exfoliation is the bee’s knees! And this glycolic acid lotion (17.5% glycolic acid) and glycolic acid cream (29.5% acid) will have you looking and feeling so smooth! I use the lotion on the backs of my upper arms where I have Keratosis Pilaris, also known as “chicken skin.” It’s much better with one use. And with consistent use it’s hardly noticeable! I also use it anytime I just need to exfoliate or want to be extra smooth. However, you don’t want to use this before going in the sun. You will burn! I use the stronger cream on my feet while I’m in the shower. I will apply liberally to my heels and toes. Let it sit for about 15 minutes. Then I rinse off and use a pumice stone. I have also used this strength on my elbows but it is strong, so be careful!
- Gel Nail Polish Kit – There is a bit of a learning curve. But, after using the gel polish twice I am able to get a near-perfect manicure that lasts me about 2 weeks! I love painting my nails now and I love this kit!
- Bioderma Micellar Water – So great for removing makeup without stripping your skin or leaving an oily residue. This will remove all of my makeup except waterproof mascara.
- Sea Salt Spray – I have 2b/2c wavy very fine hair for reference. I have tried many [many} different salt sprays. I’ve tried drug store brands and Bougie brands like Bumble & Bumble, IGK, and Redken. Most were too drying, too heavy, or just made my hair look too dirty. Not Your Mother’s is hands-down the winner!
- Dots for Spots – I talked about these in my Instagram Stories recently. They’re great! They will only work on blemishes that are “ready” and will not work for cystic acne. But, the occasional blemish heals so much faster with these!
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – My favorite cream for summer. The smell is just perfection! I also have the perfume that I’m obsessed with! Salted Caramel, pistachio, and vanilla.
Current Plus Size Favorites
- Plus Size Flared Jeggings – My favorite jeggings, you know, the ones I talk about all. the. time. were just made with a flared leg style. Shut the front door! Why are these jeggings so amazing? Aside from coming in a ton of washes and colors, they also come in 5 different lengths. Plus, the magical denim they’re made from stretches to hug your bod but doesn’t bag out. Like never! I don’t know how they do it!
- Plus Size Ponte Knit Leggings – I talk about these every winter. They’re the best ponte knit leggings out there! They are heavy enough to be flattering, not to mention warm. But also retain their stretch and actually stay on your waist so you won’t find yourself yanking them up by the end of the day. Now, if only they made them in bootcut!
- Wide Width Flats or here – I love these pointed toe d’Orsay flats! Wide shoes that are chic and comfortable.
- Plus Size Denim Jacket – I know this was a previous favorite, but I am still wearing it! It’s perfection.
- Plus Size Skirted Coat – I literally own three of these coats. So flattering, especially for apple shapes!
Plus Size Favorites for Summer
Items from above:
3- Layered Necklace, here, or here
4- Wide Width Sandals or here
Plus Size Favorites for Spring (The Basics)
Items from above:
1- Plus Size Babydoll Top – Available in 5 colors! Flattering empire waist top, long length, and a low V-neck, perfect for nights out or I can wear it to work with a cami layered under it.
2- My Favorite Plus Size T-Shirts – very reasonably priced, 100% cotton (although they may have some versions with other fibers, so check before you order), excellent quality, and come in a ton of varieties and colors! They come in sizes 14 – 34. I recently bought 6 of these 3/4-length sleeved tees in various colors and love them! They ship from the UK, but arrive faster than most clothes I get from US stores, I swear. You should try them!
3- Plus Size Shaper – a full shapewear review coming soon. Until then, this shaper gets my seal of approval! It has a good hold but still comfortable.
4- Wide Width Flats – These flats are so comfortable! And available in a ton of colors! A staple in any wardrobe.
5- Designer “Inspired” Jewelry – Kate Spade inspired, Baublebar inspired, and Kendra Scott inspired! You can find all of my Amazon picks here.
Plus Size Favorites for Fall 2017
Items from above image:
Shop More Wide Calf Over-the-Knee Boots
Shop More Plus Size Pearl Embellished Favorites
Shop More Plus Size Coats that Flatter
Beauty Favorites for Fall 2017
1. Essie’s Wicked or here
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner or here
3. Stila Liquid Eye Shadow or here