Shop My Plus Size Favorites
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission.
Current Plus Size Favorites
- Plus Size Flared Jeggings – My favorite jeggings, you know, the ones I talk about all. the. time. were just made with a flared leg style. Shut the front door! Why are these jeggings so amazing? Aside from coming in a ton of washes and colors, they also come in 5 different lengths. Plus, the magical denim they’re made from stretches to hug your bod but doesn’t bag out. Like never! I don’t know how they do it!
- Plus Size Ponte Knit Leggings – I talk about these every winter. They’re the best ponte knit leggings out there! They are heavy enough to be flattering, not to mention warm. But also retain their stretch and actually stay on your waist so you won’t find yourself yanking them up by the end of the day. Now, if only they made them in bootcut!
- Wide Width Flats or here – I love these pointed toe d’Orsay flats! Wide shoes that are chic and comfortable.
- Plus Size Denim Jacket – I know this was a previous favorite, but I am still wearing it! It’s perfection.
- Plus Size Skirted Coat – I literally own three of these coats. So flattering, especially for apple shapes!
Plus Size Favorites for Summer
Items from above:
Plus Size Favorites for Spring (The Basics)
Items from above:
1- Plus Size Babydoll Top – Available in 5 colors! Flattering empire waist top, long length, and a low V-neck, perfect for nights out or I can wear it to work with a cami layered under it.
2- My Favorite Plus Size T-Shirts – very reasonably priced, 100% cotton (although they may have some versions with other fibers, so check before you order), excellent quality, and come in a ton of varieties and colors! They come in sizes 14 – 34. I recently bought 6 of these 3/4-length sleeved tees in various colors and love them! They ship from the UK, but arrive faster than most clothes I get from US stores, I swear. You should try them!