I wasn’t sure if you guys wanted to see some gift ideas this year, but while I was working on my gift lists, both for myself (hehe) and to give others, I thought I would share some of my suggestions.
This list is my “staying cozy” gift ideas for women.
It is for staying comfortable, pampered, and warm on those snowy days on the couch or Netflix bingeing nights.
Gift Ideas for Her – Staying Cozy
I really believe you can’t go wrong with any of the items on this list.
There is something here for everyone!
These gifts range in price from $8 – $180.
And everything is size-inclusive!
Although I chose items in pale tones, most of these come in an assortment of colors, for example, the PJs also come in pink! Swoon!
More Gift Ideas
If you’re looking for more gift ideas, go here.
And please comment below if you’d like to see more recommendations.
I am also working on a list for college kids and hip 20-somethings.
So, let me know if you’d like to see that too!
And, my favorite list, is last year’s Gift Ideas for Men because I did A LOT of research and polled all of my male friends.
I then updated it this year, so it is still full of great ideas!
And don’t forget to check out my “one stop” Holiday Guide!
Gift Ideas for Her – Staying Cozy
- Barefoot Dreams Wrap Cardigan – (similar, similar, similar, less $ similar) – I have featured these Barefoot Dreams cardigans on the blog several times. They are luxurious and incredibly soft. Plus, they can be worn in or outside of the house.
- Bath & Body Work’s Winter Candle – I have heard SO much hype about BBW candles over the years. So, I recently decided to try them and O.M.G., the internet was right! I have yet to come across a scent I don’t like. Plus, they are strong enough to fill a room very quickly.
- Butter Crew Socks – I also heard about these butter soft socks from YouTube. They’re so soft and perfect for lounging around the house! Plus, the price is right! But, if you want to splurge, I also recommend the Barefoot Dreams socks.
- Christmas Balls – I really just added these to be “festive,” but they are a great set of 72 balls in a variety of sizes.
- Burt’s Bees Hand Cream – You really can’t go wrong with Burt’s Bees! A coworker introduced me to this hand cream about 6 years ago. And while I have several favorites when it comes to hand cream, this one always stays in the rotation due to its reasonable price, skin-softening power, and lack of overpowering smell.
- Pajamas – Available in sizes XXS – 3X – While I have yet to try these PJs, they’re on my wish list. They have been recommended for the past few years by bloggers and have amazing reviews. And they are finally available in plus sizes too!
- Stud Earrings – When in doubt, a pair of Kate Spade stud earrings make a great gift! They come in tons of colors and are sure to make anyone happy with a little sparkle!
- Bluetooth Speaker or here – I love mine! This speaker is perfect for anyone who wants great sound quality in a small package! You can pair it with anything and it has an app for your phone to make it even more user friendly!
- Slippers or here – UGG makes the ultimate slippers! These are sure to please any woman.
- Pompom Throw Blanket – Last year I got my mom a Nordstrom throw and I was so impressed by the quality. Then, this year, I see they have one with pompoms! I might have to “gift” one to myself.
- Wreath – It’s pre-lit and flocked!
- Perfume or here – I am dying to try these Jo Malone scents. This floral scent seems perfect for me. The most popular one is the “Wood Sage & Sea Salt.”
- Monogram Necklace – Pretty and great price!
- Lip Balm – Fresh’s Sugar Tinted Lip Treatments are great, so I would assume the Lip Balm is also awesome. It’s on my wish list!
- Aromatherapy Diffuser – I’m searching for an essential oil diffuser and I like the looks for this one with white marble.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission.
4 thoughts on “Gift Ideas for Her – Staying Cozy”
I love everything on this list! Am forwarding to my honey! Thanks!
I would love to see the list for college students!
Thanks for the feedback, Kathryn. I will work on that!