Looking for some Mother’s Day gift ideas? This post is full of luxury gift ideas for mom. I am calling this the “At Home Edition” because I think all of these luxuries can make time in the house much nicer. And doesn’t mom deserve that?
While “luxury” is a relative term, to me, these are little luxuries that moms will enjoy but might not treat themselves to. You know what I mean? That’s what I am always thinking about when it comes to gifting.
These gift ideas are a blend of items that I have gifted to people, gifted to myself, or are on my wishlist. Please let me know if you’d like to see some more Mother’s Day gift ideas in the comments.
Luxury Mother’s Day Gifts – At Home Edition
Shop the Gifts
- Silk Pillowcase – I gifted one of these to my mom and she loves it! While this may seem like a ridiculous gift, a silk pillowcase is really great for mature women and those with thinning hair. Because it is to smooth and “slippery” this pillowcase won’t snag delicate hair and skin, which can result in damage and breakage. Also, it can prevent “bed head,” which can extend the life of a blowout, which becomes more important as we age because using heat can be so drying and damaging to delicate thinning hair. And because the pillowcase is made from natural silk, it breathes which helps your giftee sleep more comfortably and prevents overheating. Personally, as a woman with thinning hair issues, I can say this is a great investment for anyone dealing with thin hair, dry hair, dry skin, or even menopausal hot flashes. It’s a luxury item that she might not get for herself, but would love to have!
- Silk Sleep Mask – Also great for the reasons listed above.
- Plus Size Knit Blazer – Sizes 1X – 4X.
- Rose Gold Ring (less $ similar)
- Wrinkle Creams (less $ similar) – I use and love Shiseido’s Benefiance Eye Cream, which is included in this set. I have found the only way to encourage my mom to up her skincare game is to buy things for her!
- Sunglasses (less $ similar)
- Metallic Python Leggings (less $ similar) – Sizes XS – 4X.
- Joggers (similar, less $ similar) – Sizes XXS – 3X.
- Luxury T-Shirt (less $ similar) – Sizes 00 – 40. I have these t-shirts. They are so soft and luxurious! But, one thing to note is they have modal in them, which allows them to drape beautifully if you have the correct size. But, if the tee is too small, it will cling in all the wrong ways. You can’t stretch it out like a 100% cotton t-shirt. So make sure you get the correct size.
- Floral Perfume (purse size) – A trendy floral scent.
- Shearling Slides or here (less $ similar) – Made by UGG. Total luxury!
- Sneakers or here (less $ similar)
- Lighted Makeup Mirror (less $ similar) – I did a fair amount of research and it seems like if you’re interested in the Simplehuman mirrors, this one is the least likely to have glitch issues. The only downside is it doesn’t have a magnifying mirror like this one, which I ended up buying and am disappointed with. I now want the one I feature in this post. But, I also have my eye on this one which has a phone clip, making it great for those who make videos or take selfies for the Gram.
- Tinted Lip Balm (less $ similar) – I love these!
- Faux Floral Arrangement (less $ similar, fresh flowers) – You can never go wrong with some flowers, faux or fresh.
- AirPods Pro – These are on my wishlist! They’re Bluetooth headphones. Noise-cancelling. And they are adjustable unlike older versions of AirPods, which I found uncomfortable. They have received rave reviews!
- Druzy Earrings or here (less $ similar)
- Rose Candle and Prosecco Rose (smaller) – I’ve talked about Voluspa candles on this blog a lot. But, I really think they’re a great quality line of candles that come in beautiful packaging. Look at those metallic jars! This is my favorite feminine scent.
- Bluetooth Speaker or here (less $ similar) – I have and love this speaker! The sound quality is amazing! The battery lasts for hours and hours. And days when not in use. I also got this docking station in case I want to play music but have a dead battery. Although, honestly, that hasn’t been an issue. It is water-resistant, which makes it a great choice for taking it outside and poolside.
- White Glitter Tumbler – In case you haven’t noticed, I am obsessed with insulated tumblers these days. It’s a lifestyle.
- Marble Tumbler
- Wine Tumbler
- Sleeping Lip Mask (less $ similar) – Another luxurious item!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission.