My previous posts, Jeans & A Tee and Jeans & A Tee II, were very popular, so I decided to create some outfits with a plus size black t-shirt. You can read about my love of these tees from Yours Clothing in my first Jeans & A Tee post. If you don’t have a black tee, I highly recommend tees from Yours. I, personally, love the 3/4 length sleeve version.
Update your jeans & tee look with modern cut boyfriend jeans. Here is an excerpt from a previous post with tips on wearing plus size boyfriend jeans:
The boyfriend jean is a baggy or slouchy jean with a messy cuff. Basically, you’re trying to look like you effortlessly picked up your boyfriend’s ill-fitting jeans off the floor, cuffed them so they don’t drag the ground, and then confidently walked out the door. As if. Pulling off this chic look is certainly not effortless, but it can be done, no matter your shape or size. Now boyfriend jeans come in all sorts of varieties- cropped, ankle, girlfriend, slim-fit, skinny, distressed, etc., which means anyone can find a flattering fit.
Tips For Wearing Plus Size Boyfriend Jeans
- Slimmer fits with tapered legs look best on curvier bodies. But, you want a little slouch to keep the look.
- Cropped boyfriends will make your legs look shorter, these are best for taller ladies.
- Slimmer and shorter cuffs will visually add length.
- The cuff should look a little messy. Here is a great video on how to cuff boyfriend jeans.
- Boyfriends look great with booties in the winter months.
Plus Size Jeans & A Black Tee
Shop More plus size utility jackets
Shop the Look: Plus Size Trench Coat // Plus Size Black T-Shirt // Necklace // Nail Polish // Bracelet (less $ similar) // Clutch (less $ similar) // Earrings (less $ similar) // Plus Size Boyfriend Jeans // Sandals (less $ similar, less $ similar)
Shop more plus size boyfriend jeans
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission.