This is a post sponsored by JCPenney and contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
Are you looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas for the Moms in your life? JCPenney has you covered! For one, they have a selection of gifts for every budget. And they even offer coordinating outfits and pajamas for mothers and girls called “Mommy and Me,” which are perfect for Mother’s Day photos and outings. So cute! Side note: My family got coordinating pajamas from JCPenney last year for our holiday photos and they turned out amazing!
So when JCPenney asked me to create a post for Mother’s Day, I decided to come up with a list of my recommendations for gifts. Below are fifteen Mother’s Day gift ideas that any woman would love, in my opinion. They range in price from $20 – $200, so there is something for everyone. And to make things a little easier, JCPenney offers free shipping on orders over $99.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
More details below. Shop by number!
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Shop the Gifts
- Palm Tree Pajamas in sizes 1X – 3X (sizes XS – XL) – I love these PJs with little pink palm trees. Too cute!
- Mother of Pearl Stud Earrings – These earrings have a Yurman-feel for a much more reasonable price. In fact, I recommend checking out the whole collection by Shey Couture.
- Sequin Scarf – This scarf is fabulous in every color it comes in. You can see how I styled it here.
- Smart Watch (silver, rose gold) – For Mom’s who want to track their steps without foregoing style! These beautiful watches also track sleep and sync with Mom’s phone.
- Oil Diffuser – For essential oils and aromatherapy.
- Spa Robe in sizes 1X – 3X (sizes XS – XL) – A soft lightweight robe perfect for warmer weather.
- Mother of Pearl Earrings – These beauties remind me of Kendra Scott, but are made of sterling silver, ensuring longevity. Tell mom to store in something air-tight to help prevent tarnishing.
- Fitbit – The Vera is the newest Fitbit, which is waterproof so you can track your water workouts and lap-swimming. As you know, I am all about swimming, so I have been waiting for this version! If you’re Mom wants to track everything, including her heart rate, on land and sea, this is the model for her. By the way, they are also available in more colors.
- Faux Flowers – Maybe it’s just me, but I am obsessed with these life-like floral arrangements. Perfect for a dresser or vanity!
- Slippers – Every Mom should have a pair of slipper that say “Me Time.” A great way to let her family know she is “off-duty!”
- Jewelry Box (less $ similar) – For all of Mom’s baubles.
I hope you found something amazing for the mom(s) in your life!
Disclosure: This is a post sponsored by JCPenney and also contains affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I will receive a small commission.