Nordstrom Fall Sale – Plus Size Picks

This is a post sponsored by Nordstrom and contains affiliate links.  All opinions are my own.

The Nordstrom Fall Sale has arrived!  Now through November 18th save up to 40% off of thousands of items.  There is something for everyone, so this is a great time to do some early holiday shopping.  If you’re a regular reader of the blog, you know that I love Nordstrom!

I often feature Nordy’s on the blog for a number of reasons.  First and foremost, because they have a really nice selection of plus size clothes, ranging from youthful and edgy to classic and timeless.  They also offer great customer service and free shipping AND free returns with no minimum purchase!  I love that you can try things out comfortably at home, for free!  Plus, if you procrastinate and need something right away, you can buy online and pick-up at your local store.  Easy peasy!

So needless to say, when Nordstrom approached me to post about their Fall Sale, it was a no brainer!  Yes!  So here are some of my top picks from the sale and a cute plus size outfit, including some great sale pieces.

Nordstrom Fall Sale – Plus Size Picks

Nordstrom Fall Sale – Plus Size Camo Pants Outfit

Plus Size Camo Pants - Plus Size Nordstom Sale Picks - Plus Size Fashion for Women - #plussize #alexawebb

Shop the Look

In case you didn’t notice in my picks, this plus size dress featured in my Plus Size Thanksgiving Outfits – Southern Edition – Part 3 is now 40% off!

For more outfit inspiration check out my Pinterest boards and my Instagram!  Oh and please “like” my blog on Facebook!

Disclosure: This is a post sponsored by Nordstrom and also contains affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I will receive a small commission.

8 thoughts on “Nordstrom Fall Sale – Plus Size Picks

  1. I love your combinations but for one thing….every outfit is shown with jeans! (I mean EVERY outfit, it seems!) There are a lot of us (some of a certain age…) who are long past the jeans with everything stage. Can you incorporate more regular pants in your outfits, please!!!!???

    1. Hi Lee, What types of pants are you looking to style?

      Personally, when casual, I wear jeans 95% of the time and leggings the other 5% in the fall and winter. That’s my jam. And I guess that is reflected in the outfits I style.

      When I had an office job I wore a lot of trousers and despite finding them to be fairly comfortable, they just don’t rock my world. I guess I got it from my mom because she wears about the same ratio of jeans:leggings. Apparently, we’re just jeans people for life! Lol.

      So, if you don’t feel like you can incorporate your pants into these looks, can you show me the types of pants you would like to have styled? I can try to make some suggestions. Just reply with a link to something.


  2. I’m obviously still in the jeans with everything stage since I’m only 19 but I don’t understand. What are normal pants?

  3. I’m of a certain age and love your outfit combinations as I’m retired and jeans are my bottoms of choice. I love you eye!

  4. I’m also a woman or a certain age and it seems as if I’m more picky about my jeans than ever! After years of working for a major computer company and having to dress up every day it is nice to have fun casual ideas. Alex, you really have an eye for putting things together and I am so glad I found your blog/emails! (Also love that you have ideas from Nordstrom. I also love their service and kindness on returns/exchanges!)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.