I want to live in a world where the only concern regarding plus size [or any size] white jeans is whether you’ve thrown a Tide Stick in your handbag. Because when it comes to white jeans, the only things women should worry about are stains. Unfortunately, we’re not there, yet.
The 2 major concerns are: white jeans make you look bigger and white jeans show “flaws,” such as cellulite, lumps, and dimples. And there is some truth in these concerns but, I want to say: SO WHAT? I mean everyone has cellulite, m’kay. Well, yes, I love to say “F*ck It!” (I do love profanity 😉 ), but if you don’t feel confident, then you’re not going to look good no matter what you’re wearing.
Tips for Wearing Plus Size White Jeans
- Not giving a f*ck. (Oh wait, I already mentioned that one 😉 )
- Wear longer tops and jackets for more coverage. Even maxi cardigans, jackets and vests are on-trend.
- Consider looser fits, like boyfriend and girlfriend cuts, so the jeans are not so tight/skinny.
- Invest in higher quality denim that will be thicker and offer more coverage.
- Wear shape-wear. On temperate days break out knee or ankle length shapers.
4 looks with plus size white jeans
Plus Size White Jeans + Coral Blazer
Plus Size White Jeans + Floral Top
Plus Size White Jeans + Orange Stripes
When in doubt, add a cargo or utility jacket to practically any outfit this spring.
Plus Size White Jeans + Nautical Scarf
I love this nautical scarf. Pair it with red or orange for the most impact.
Shop more plus size white jeans
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission.