So many gift ideas for women! These gifts are a little glamorous, a little sexy, and totally luxurious. You can read all about them below. Perfect for the woman in your life or just to treat yo self!
Gift Ideas for Her – Plus Size Edition
Gift Ideas for Her – Plus Size Edition
Shop the Gifts
- Christmas Balls
- Striped Pajamas – Sizes XXS – 3X.
- Lighted Mirror (similar, less $ similar) – This one is on my wishlist. I did a fair amounf of research and it seems like if you’re interested in the Simplehuman mirrors, this one is the least likely to have glitch issues. The only downside is is doesn’t have a magnifying mirror like this one. Oh and this one has a phone clip, which is great for those who like to make videos or take selfies for the Gram.
- Barefoot Dreams Throw (leopard) – I know I talk about this brand all the time, but they’re so luxurious and soft!
- Versace Bright Crystal Perfume (gift set) – I have and love this scent. Plus I get complements on it all the time!
- Plus Size Barefoot Dreams Cardigan (straight sizes) – Size down, runs large. So cozy! Like literally the coziest cardigan ever.
- Silk Pillowcase – I gifted one of these to my mom and she loves it! While this may seem like a ridiculous gift, a silk pillow case is really great for mature women and those with thinning hair. Because it is to smooth and “slippery” this pillowcase won’t snag delicate hair and skin, which can result in damage and breakage. Also, it can prevent “bed head,” which can extend the life of a blowout, which becomes more important as we age because using heat can be so drying and damaging to delicate thinning hair. And because the pillow case is made from natural silk, it breathes which helps your giftee sleep more comfortably and prevents overheating. Personally, as a woman with thinning hair issues, I can say this is a great investment for anyone dealing with thin hair, dry hair, dry skin, or even menopausal hot flashes. It’s a luxury item that she might not get for herself, but would love to have!
- Tank Top – Sizes XXS – 3X.
- Plus Size Pajama Pants
- UGG Slippers – Shearling lined luxuries.
- Silk Sleepmask – Similar in idea to #8. The silk prevents hair tangles and snags as you sleep. Also great for travel!
- Lanolips Tinted Lip Balm – I love these balms, which have lanolin for the ultimate softness. They also add a bit of color. Win win!
- Lanolips SuperBalm (handcream) – All of Lanolip’s products have lanolin as a main ingredient (the magic) and are cruelty-free. Lanolin is derived from sheep’s wool and mimics the natural oils humans produce. I highly recommend them!
- Barefoot Dreams Socks (less $ similar or here) – I have both the Barefoot Dreams socks and the similar “Butter” socks. Both are supersoft, but the Barefoot Dreams socks are more like a slipper sock- they come up higher on the leg and keep you warmer.
- Kate Spade Stud Earrings (less $ similar)
- Sleep Mist – Some bougie aromatherapy!
- Voluspa Prosecco Rose Candle (smaller) – I’ve talked about Voluspa candles on this blog a lot. But, I really think they’re a great quality line of candles that come in beautiful packaging. Look at those metallic jars! This is my favorite feminine scent.
- Voluspa Roses Candle – Another favorite.
- Eyeshadow Palette – On my wishlist. Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes are known for their amazing quality. This color palette is a great mix of neutrals and fun shimmers.
- Silk Headband – Like #8 and #12, great for preventing hair tangles and snags! A luxury item you don’t know you need until you have one!
- Plus Size Satin Robe – Goes well with #26!
- Lipstick Set (singles) – If you want to treat your giftee to a gift she wants but wouldn’t readily buy for herself, a YSL lipstick, like these are perfect!
- Sequin Stocking
- Plus Size Satin Chemise (floral print) – Matches #23!
- iPad (6th Gen) – Amazing price! Someone in my life will be getting one of these, maybe me! Lol.
- Liquid Eyeshadow Set (singles) – I talk about these a lot! Any glamour girl will swoon over these! They are the incredibly easy way to add glitter to any eye look. This used to be a very challenging and messy task. No more!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission.