This is a post sponsored by Walmart and contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
If you follow my Instagram stories, then you know that I am obsessed with makeup. So it only seemed right to focus on beauty products when Walmart approached me to talk about their new Free NextDay Delivery.
Free NextDay Delivery at Walmart
And there’s no membership fee, just add at least $35 to your cart and voila, your items will arrive the next day. Be sure to enter your zip code for the most accurate delivery information. If you’re using the Walmart app on your phone, simply toggle on the NextDay delivery button and add your location or zip code. Easy peasy!
And since there is no fee, I will absolutely be using this feature for everyday items. Oh and to feed my makeup addiction!
Walmart Beauty Picks
Get It Fast
Walmart’s NextDay Delivery is so great for beauty products and makeup. For one, if you’re like me, you want instant gratification when it comes to the newest shade of lip gloss or the quintessential fall nail color. [I recommend Essie’s Wicked.]
And lastly, it’s also great for picking up last minute items for a special event or holiday party.
My Walmart Beauty Picks
So these are my Walmart Beauty Picks with NextDay Delivery! They’re practically everything you need for a full face. Keep in mind that I have fair to light, neutral undertone, dry skin.
Walmart Beauty Picks
Shop the Products
- Liquid Lipstick – Super matte and super staying power!
- Plumping Lip Gloss – Minty tingly gloss that will plump your lips and leave them shiny but not too sticky. I love these! Pro tip: apply while putting on the rest of your makeup for plumping effect then apply any lip product you choose.
- Illuminating Primer – Great if you’re looking for a luminous effect.
- Concealer – Medium to full coverage. It has a built-in applicator and is one of the best “drugstore” concealers, in my opinion.
- Lipstick – This lipstick has the moisturizing power of a balm, the shine of a gloss, but the pigment of a lipstick. It is a triple threat!
- Blushes – Luminoso and Dolce Pink are my favorite shades. They both have a sheen giving the cheeks a glow without any glitter. Finely milled.
- Foundation – Great for dry skin (there is also a matte version) with a dewy finish.
- Loose Powder – These finishing powders come in 8 shades. They add some additional coverage but look very natural on the skin.
- Blush Palette – Highly pigmented and a shade for every look. One of the shades has a little bit of gold glitter in it. Otherwise, they are fairly matte.
- Setting Spray – Works really well locking makeup into place. There is also a dewy version, but I haven’t tried that yet.
- Highlighter – The Rose Gold is gorgeous!
- Bronzer – My everyday “go to” bronzer. Very buttery and smells like the beach. It comes in several shades. I like the original “bronze” shade.
- Eye Shadow – Iced Latte and Amber Rush are my faves. Iced Latte makes for an incredible inner-corner highlight. They apply best with your finger tips.
- Eye Shadow Palette – A palette of pigmented mattes. A staple.
- Eye Shadow Primer – Make your shadows last longer without creasing and stay true to color by applying this to your lids first.
- Mascara – Hands down, the best “drug store” mascara. My only complaint is that it dries out fairly quickly. If you use it daily, it probably won’t be an issue. But if you rarely use mascara, you’ll be annoyed when you go to use it after a month or two and it’s too dry. If that’s the case, I also really love this mascara in Carbon Black.
Disclosure: This is a post sponsored by Walmart and also contains affiliate links, which means if you click on or purchase through certain links, I will receive a small commission.